THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Evolution Vs. Creation.

For Global history 3, we are learning about the evolution and creation. Before I pick what I believe in. I want to explain and talk about these two topics people are still arguing about. Evolution was founded by Charles Darwin, who is a naturalist. His theory was about humans and animals evolving. 


It started when he went to an island called Galapagos island. He believed in natural selection and also believed that each generation evolve to the next evolution and their self- image changes through time. Now, Creation is a whole different story. Creationism is based on religion and mostly has to do with God. And evolution is based on science. 

In creationism, God created man and woman , then produced more people. Unlike evolution, we came from one species and evolved through time. I honestly would pick Creationism because I believe in it even though the Evolution makes sense in a way. But I believe in the Bible . :) thats all .


0 comments: